The global tissue imaging market is anticipated to reach 27.3 billion USD by 2025, up from an expected 14.3 billion USD in 2020 at 8.3% CAGR for the said period. This growth of the tissue imaging market can be said, would be a result of factors such as raising application in infectious diseases, oncology, neurological diseases, immunological diseases and cardiovascular diseases; increasing chronic disease incidence, increasing incidence of infectious diseases, rising healthcare spending, and the demand for early detection of diseases. However, in the coming years, the high costs associated with some tissue imaging systems could hamper the growth of the market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has become the most critical threat in the world. The outbreak of the pandemic has greatly increased understanding of the global burden of infectious diseases and the ability of public health systems to battle the spread of infectious diseases. This challenge will be terrifying, especially in developing countries around the world, as it will lead to a decrease in imports due to global trade disruptions. It has influenced the world's pharmaceutical, medical, R&D, and other companies. In some surgical procedures, the tissue imaging devices are very important medical devices for treatment. Since the rise of the pandemic crisis was unclear, the availability of different imaging instruments and consumables is scarce. It has been difficult for the hospital to accommodate the medical devices used for in-house patients and patients with COVID19.
Increasing occurrence of disorders inciting tissue imaging usage along with Digital device integration with Imaging Technologies and a decent shifting attention to the value-oriented model of healthcare are some of the vital drivers of the global tissue imaging market.
The GelDoc Go Imaging System was introduced by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. to record protein colorimetric bolts, gels & nucleic acids, and stain-free gels & bolts.
In 2019, Hologic received CE approval for ThinPrep Genesis Processor.
Roche (Switzerland) is one of the key players in the market for tissue diagnosis. The organization has a large product range across the world. The firm has retained its leading position in the sector over the years.
• Analytics Adoption and Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostic Imaging.
• High potential for growth in innovative novel technologies: technology for spatial transcriptomics.
• In identifying patients with elevated cardiovascular complication risks, direct visualization/imaging of diseased tissues is helpful, allowing physicians to provide personalized risk-based care.
• Strategic alliances offer a way to strengthen creativity and market supremacy.
• Reducing Research & Development funds.
• Rigorous requirements for regulations
Synergistic practices such as alliances and collaborations are primarily favoured by the leading contributors to the global tissue imaging market to improve their operations across the globe and to boost their respective dominance. In addition to it, many industry leaders’ partner with start-ups focused on innovations or with emerging players to acquire technology expertise.
Some of the Key Players are:
• Abcam PLC
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Becton, Dickinson, and Company
• Fluidigm Corporation
• Abbott Laboratories
• Agilent Technologies
• Biocare Medical
• Danaher Corporation
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Nikon Corporation
• Roche (Switzerland)
• Danaher (US)
• Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
• Abbott (US)
• Agilent Technologies (US)
• ABCAM (UK)
• Merck KGAA (Germany)
Among others are:
• BD (US)
• Hologic (US)
• Bio Rad (US)
• Biomeriux (France)
• Sakura Fientek Japan (Japan)
• BioSB (US), Biogenex (US)
• Cell Signaling Technology (US)
• Histoline Laboratories (Italy)
• Slee Medical GMBH (Germany)
• Amos Scientific Pty Ltd (Australia)
• Jinhua Yidi Medical Appliance Co.Ltd (China)
• Medite GMBH (Germany)
• Cellpath Ltd(UK)
• Dipath S.P.A. (Italy)
Global Tissue Imaging Market Coverage
Product Insight and Forecast 2015-2025
Technology Insight and Forecast 2015-2025
Disease Insight and Forecast 2015-2025
End-Users Insight and Forecast 2015-2025
Tissue Imaging Market by Region
Rest of the World (RoW)